REVIEW OF THE UNIVERSAL SERVICE FUND LEVY
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
The Universal Service Fund (USF) seeks to engage a Consulting Firm in this Open Tender (International) Bidding procedure, to perform a review of the USF Levy, payable to the USF, with a view to make recommendations to stabilize and/or increase the source of funding and to provide additional income stream in order to sustain the fund. Further information is located within the tender document.
Interested Consulting Firms, both local and international, must submit proof of the following documents with their Proposal:
- The Firm should have sound knowledge of the International Telecommunications Landscape.
- The Firm should have at least Five (5) years of experience in auditing the revenues of Telecommunications Companies.
- The Firm should have experience in developing Tax and or public revenue policy.
- The Firm should comprise of a Team with the following qualifications:
- ACCA/CPA or Equivalent with experience in Tax Audit and Assessment qualification.
- At least three (3) years of experience and have been conducting telecommunications/taxation audits.
- LLB with Five (5) years of experience in telecommunication policies and regulations.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
The Bidding Document will be available for download as of Wednesday, October 12, 2022 on the Government of Jamaica Electronic Procurement (e-GP) System at www.gojep.gov.jm.
To participate in this tender opportunity, applicants must be registered with the e-GP System at www.gojep.gov.jm. To register, interested parties are asked to select the link from the home page. For assistance and training, please contact the support desk at (876) 932-5220.
A pre-proposal conference will be held via Microsoft Teams on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 288 672 203 262 Passcode: LROCT22
All clarifications must be submitted through the e-GP System no later than Friday, November 18, 2022 at 3:30 p.m.
The USF Procurement Department may be contacted via email at email@example.com.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proposals shall be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than Friday, December 9, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Online Bid Opening takes place on Friday, December 9, 2022 at 2:15 p.m.
The USF reserves the right not to accept the lowest, or any other tender or to annul the tender process and reject all tenders at any time prior to contract award without incurring any liability.